Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's wrong with these celebrities?

One thing I don't understand, why does some artists have to be so ..so complicated about things and gotta make things extra just because they have money and popular and noone would not say or have certain opinions about them..
We all know everybody are different and maybe some choses to be different and not have to be like others, but at the same time some people chose to be so different that it's rediculous...
When I first heard the new beyonce "single ladies" I thought it was stupid...I don't think this song nor the video made sense at all. I know she's a great artist and she's beautiful, and talented but this one and "if I were a boy"? is that it?..I was like "what the hell?" I was confused-didn't Ciara made a song (if I was a boy) or something like that before? I don't know. Am I the only one that feels like that or what? AND BEFORE YOU START ASSUMING THINGS..I AM NOT JEALOUS OR "HATIN'" ON HER OR ANYONE. I just think her two last songs doesn't make sense at all. Like I said she is a wonderful artist but come on now beyonce!
By the way what's up with the "Sasha Fierce" anyway?
I was reading something on spinner about her and I totally agree-what's up with her "alter-ego" anyway? lol..what, everyone has an 'alter-ego now? Smhh..
Just read on..
Alter-Egomaniacs: Singers and Their Split Personalities
Why do so many singers adopt a second persona, either onstage or in real life? It could be they just can't cope with being their usual selves sometimes -- or, more likely, it's that they're overflowing with more talent than it's fair for just one individual to possess.
Beyoncé aka Sasha Fierce
Beyoncé's new double album, 'I Am ... Sasha Fierce,' is the work of two artists. On one side, the refined megastar we all know simply as Beyoncé. On the other, a brash, sexy newcomer named, you guessed it, Sasha Fierce. Surprise -- they're the same person! As Beyoncé puts it, "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken, more glamorous side that comes out ... when I'm on the stage"

No comments: