Tuesday, November 11, 2008

::::listening to "bye bye"::: yup that's Mariah Carey baby :)
this song really helps me when I'm down and out of it..-someone I really loved and still do and cared about hurt me, thought they were in the relationship with me but I found out I was alone in it*
But I know I will be ok..
I had a beautiful short day today...Mmmm!!
I am very relaxed now about but, cold out and nice and warm inside....sippin' on my wine ::licking lips::
There's something I haven't revealed to you yet..
My friends thinks I'm weird for loving an artist so much, well I wouldn't call it weird or I'm a stalker, or even obsessed-I'm sure there's one of you out there that has a favorite artist that you love so much and knows each and every song (lyrics)..:::one eyebrow raises::
But she is lovely, beautiful, talented, intelligent and beautiful from head to toe, inside and out :)
As much as I would love to go on and on about her and tell you a little about her it would take me hourse to do this, but you can check her out on her site.
oh for my Mariah Carey fan out there I'm sure you'll want to check this out..she'lll be performing....enjoy
Mariah to Perform at 36th Annual “American Music Awards” November 23 on ABC Category: Music Dick Clark productions president, Orly Adelson, announced today that Mariah Carey will perform at the 2008 American Music Awards."We are thrilled to have Mariah perform at this year's AMAs. She is one of the best female vocalists of our time and her performances never fail to delight and surprise the audience," said AMA producer Larry Klein. Carey's smash hits, "Touch My Body" and "Bye Bye," resulted in a 1 debut on the Billboard 200 albums chart for her latest effort, E=MC². Carey reached an historic career achievement earlier this year when her single "Touch My Body" became her 18th 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, surpassing one of the most enduring chart records in Billboard history, Elvis Presley's 17 1's. The 11th studio album of her career, E=MC² is Carey's follow-up to The Emancipation of Mimi, which sold over 10 million copies worldwide and reached 1 on the Billboard Hot 200. Released in April 2005, Mimi was Soundscan's biggest-selling album of the year which brought total sales of Mariah's albums, singles and videos to over 160 million worldwide, making her the top-selling female recording artist in history. In addition to performing Mariah is nominated for an AMA in the following categories:Favorite Female Artist – Pop or Rock MusicFavorite Album – Soul/Rhythm & Blues Music: E=MC²The show will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) on ABC. This year's AMA tickets and VIP ticket packages are now on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-877-AEG-TICKETS.
funny thing is to see how much I love her as an artist I've never seen her perform...maybe one day...her next event...I would just love to be at one of her shows one day-would be the greatests gift ever!!!
check her out..
Link

No comments: