Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chateau Bellegrave relaxes me..what about you?

These days I'm becoming a wine drinker freak lol...sitting here sippin' on my wine and very relaxed and trying to work on my blog....damn! it's not easy nor just a one, two, three thing either..it's time comsuming (not that I mind) but there's too much distractions at my house and that's hard. So me having a glass of wine really relaxes me and put my mind to workand not have to worry about anything..turned off phone, got loff myspace, and so on, which by the way seems to help.I love my family and all but a sistah gotta work and I need to concentrate here..that's why most of the time I'd go to a coffee shopand just have my headphones on and listening to my india.arie and get to work..So there's alot I have to work on on my blog..Im getting to it slowly but surely ehh!! I work and have other things going on in my life and that's why I'm not really up to my game and do the blog so often like some ppl who basically have nothing really going on for them (no offense anyone)..But hopefully soon I'll get on my grind like coffee beansthis is mone of my favorite wines...it's nothing expensive, very affordable... it tastes great and very sweet (to me)... it is the delicious Chateau Bellegrave Volume: 750 Stars: *** Vintage Date: 2000 Price: $34.19 Link www.chateaubellegrave.com

No comments: