Saturday, November 1, 2008

not sure if i'm the only one...

ok so i feel like i'm alone here, sitting at my friend's house and listening jill scott and browing around her site (hey her songs helps a great deal), and wondering about my life and how much i can improved it, there are things i need to work on and things i can just say f**** it to and let go-but it's not so easy to let go of certain bad habits and faults ::shrugs:: wait.... a little writers block set in-excuse me just a little drained... ::::pause:: ::clears throat::
like i was saying i plan on improving my life for the better...start doing things i've never done (nothing negative though). but things like going back to school and start on my internship ASAP, get my license (who knows lol), and hopefully get my own place (better)...
i feel very blah, have this blah but very strong.
long week of work then went out of town to visit friends...
lets just leave it at that ok.......:::looking around::
::wipin' one tear away::
don't you ever feel so lost like you're all alone on this planet with no one there for you?
i've lost great ppl in my life, some were phony and some were too good to lose but i just had to let go and move on with my life...
it's frustrating to know you love someone and care about them but they don't see it..they..they tend to look the other way and make bad choices,,,,,
but lets leave it at that ::walking away::
Link www.jillscott.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i kind of feel u. things will get better for u. Just smile and know that you tried.