Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My L word..

I am back. Seems like I haven't been on here in a while I just been so busy lately with work and when I get off or off I rather nap or sleep and read...So excuse me if I'm not about internet or myspace and so on (there are more important things)..and that's my opinion anyway ::shrugs::
But I just have to post this on my blog....
Does anyone ever heard of that show (HBO) call "the L word"? Well the L word is one of my favorite shows on HBO. I am sure somewhere or you must have heard it from someone or maybe you happened to flipped to HBO and seen a preview of the show. Well it is a lesbian show which anyone who just like drama, chaos, and love beautiful ppl watches it.
Well the L word is full of it-lovers, cheaters (a lot), liars, losers, sisters, best friends that happens to know one another. they all had a little bit of each other ehhh....but all are best friends in some ways.
and I am so excited for season sixth to come out (Jan. 9th) unfortunately would be their last season :(
anyway feel free to click on the link that's on the bottom of this page and take a tour on their page...enjoy the visit ::smiles::
I would first like to introduce Jennifer Beals as Bette Porter: She is such a great actress, and I know I don't have to mention how beautiful she is as well as talented. She is a mother, a lover and unfortunately a cheater....very successful and powerful. And she is beautiful in person (all are). Helena Peabody played by Rachel Shelley: Beautiful, intelligent. She is a mother, a lover, a cheater, a fighter and a convict lol....she was also known to prey over Tina (Bette's wife)....yeah season six (last and short season would definetaly include more casts members... there goes the beautiful, talented, gorgeous, sophisticated, sultry women that we all would love to be around of and socialized with....Bette,Shane, alice, Kit, Tina, Dana, and Jenny.....go feminists lol....we make the world a better place ::watching out so I won't get my head chopped by anyone who takes offense to it..
and there goes me right between Alice and Kit lol....
Now I would love for you to take a look at each character and see how beautiful each and everyone of them are :) aren't they lovely....
now from bottom left:
Erin daniels played as Dana Fairbanks, Leisha Haileyas as Alice pieszecki, Jennifer Beals as Bette Porter, Katherine Moennig as Shane McCutcheon.....
now top left:
Sarah Shahi played as Carmen de la Pica Morales, Mia Kirshner as Jenny Schecter, Laurel Holloman as Tina Kennard, Rachel Shelley as Helena Peabody, Pam Grier as Kit Porter. So after all I will keep an eye on this show and maybe and just maybe the producer might re-think of coming out with a seventh season ::smiles::

1 comment:

dap123 said...

Great Job Valerie I wish you much success Great Blog.

Dwayne Pyle AKA Global Affiliate
www.smartmoneydp.ws