Thursday, November 27, 2008

Very Thankful!

I thank GOD for all he has done for me, my family and friends......
I thank GOD for protecting me and my family from danger or getting hurt by anything and anyone.....
I thank GOD for giving us (family and friends) strength and courage to wake up everyday and continue our journey through life and to continue having faith in him..
I thank GOD for helping me through my daily stress at work and trying to keep the bad spirit and negativeness away from me....
I thank GOD for my job and my promotion...
I thank GOD for my family and my friends he brought into my life...
I thank GOD for getting rid of the phony people I had in my life, that was holding me back....
Thank you GOD for loving me for me even though I have sin and done wrong..
Thank you GOD for still accepting me even though I continue to sin...
Thank you GOD for believing in me and knows that I am trying my best to be a better person to those around me and especially to my parents..
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE DOING FOR ME AND THE ONES IN MY LIFE!!
Link

No comments: