Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you thankful for?

I know I might be a little late to even put this post up but whatever it's only 5 mins to midnight-does it matter at the end of the day? ummmmm... This thanksgiving me and the family didn't do much. My sister worked and everyone else did their own thing. It was no big deal for us-another thanksgiving which we celebrate it everyday just by being around each other. I am very thankful for the family I have althought we have our own issues-who doesn't? I am thankful for my health and their health. I am thankful for my job, after all in this economy :-) I am thankful for my friends and some associates I have. I AM ALSO THANKFUL THAT GOD MADE ME REALIZED I MUST WATCH OUT FOR SOME PEOPLE AND HELPING BY GETTING RID OF THEM :-) Now I would like to know what are you thankful for? feel free to comment anonymously or if you're a blogger go ahead and share with me. Thank you for stopping by. Link

No comments: