Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lady Like By Amber Ojeda produced by Shammy Dee

Hello again world! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday night. I am by being home and relaxing and trying to maintain sane. Now my friends and associates that haven't heard from me please don't take anything personal. It's not you, you haven't done anything wrong. I need some space and time for myself. Lately I've been under a lot of stress, I know some may think what stress? I don't have kids, a house or any major responsibilities BUT that means NOTHING! Just because I don't have little brats to take care of or any other major responsibilities does NOT mean anything. I am a grown ass woman with other responsibilities too-DAMN! School to deal with, assholes at work, personal home issues, and so on and so forth. Most importantly GOALS that must be achieved. The problem is good things takes too long to happened-well with me that is. DISCLAIMER: punishment has nothing to do with harming myself or others (NOT THAT TYPE SO GET IT RIGHT!) SO what I'm doing is putting myself under somewhat a "Val's personal punishment"-don't think ya'll need to know what the punishment is. I promise once I've accomplished something I'll share that with you all :-) Thank you for trying to understand at least. For the judgemental asses-go ahead and do ya job :-) I know some may think what does this song "Ladylike" have to do with my post? well that's the modd I'm in-Neo Soul all day babii :-) Link

No comments: