Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nose ring is finally healed-thanks Neosporin!

Sometime ago maybe about two months now, before my LA trip back in August I think , I decided to get the nose pierced-OUCH for a few seconds. Honestly it's something I never thought of doing-ever! But for some reason I just went ahead and got it done-nope I wasn't drunk or anything. For some reason I thought "It's very sexy and I have the perfect nose for a ring". When I first entered the tattoo/piercing shop (one of the shops on St. Marks) I was so nervous but I made it inside anyway. It wasn't that bad how I expected it to be. It was very painful when the needle was being pushed in and as soon as it entered the nose I teared on that side-whew! It bled a little on that side and my piercer gave me some "cleaning advice" on how to take care of it. Now during the healing process I'm not sure what I did wrong but I woke up one day and discovered a bump, a pump is a minor keloid. Now the bump is somewhat a sign of infection and if it doesn't get taken care of it'll get worst. It didn't freak me out because my other unusual piercings I had bumps and they went away a couple of days later. This pump made me more self-conscious of my face and of course how others will look at me-after all it's a bump somewhere on the face-ewww! One of my co-workers (obviously had that issue) told me to use Neosporin. Thank God for Neosporin or else not sure what I'd do. I'm pretty sure the bump would've gone away after a couple of days or maybe week but the Neosporin got rid of it quicker and took the infection away. OMG it looked so funny like I was growimg a little nose on top of my left nose haaaa! ewww! Thanks to Miss Cano for recommending Neosporin, it all went away and my piercing is all nice and cute and ready to change the ring-thinking of a white gold diamond stud :-) Something small and simple-wouldn't want to look like those typical Baquisha LOL

Before you leave I have a link on the bottom on nos piercing-check it out please if you're thinking of getting your nose pierced.

Hope that was helpful.

Link http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.neosporin.com/firstaid/images/benefits_prodshot.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.neosporin.com/firstaid/neosporin.asp%3Fsec%3D0%26page%3D16&usg=__D_nMXgm6XunoH-5EQUGSUIjmwnY=&h=268&w=221&sz=9&hl=en&start=1&sig2=J5b6qod8kR1dRKeJt0dalw&zoom=1&tbnid=lBPmy31ZOmU05M:&tbnh=113&tbnw=93&ei=Pk3ATr3vM6rd0QGf7ZHYBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dneosporin%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

No comments: