Saturday, November 26, 2011

My first black Friday experience :-)

Look at the picture on your left, what do you see? You see a green hard shell super durable expensive looking luggage right? Well the green-super durable part is right, now the expensive part-nope! This luggage I actually got yesterday (black friday-which I was one of the fools that participated). I actually got this at Marshall's at the Atlantic Center mall. My first store I visited yesterday was Marshall's (which was a crazy mess with reckless shoppers). I looked around a bit and BAMMM! there goes the luggage department. I needed a new luggage so why not? This is an Izode, hard shell. The regular price online is from $99-$250 but you won't believe how much I got it for-$69.99 with tax $76 something. Now you know that was a great deal. Not only it's a good brand but got it at an affordable price and at my favorite color- #SCORE lol. Now for the people that knows me they know I am very frugal. I will not spend $100 on a belt, not even a pair of jeans or shoes. I know some might think people should buy good shoes and spending close to it is not bad but why spend that much when I can get for less same brand elsewhere? I also got some other things too on sale. I went to Target which was a bigger mess because there were a few customers fighting over damn shopping carts-grown ass folks. Burlington Coat was another place I shopped at. It was a good first black friday for me-all that mattered to me was I didn't have to be up super early like some people but still got a few items at a great price-satisfied. Link http://www1.marshallsonline.com/tjx/about-us.asp

No comments: