Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It is exactly 1:50am January first of 2011-yeah 2010 is over. It's gone! I was waiting for this moment for a while now and it finally came-YES with such joy.

I'm not even going to "My new years resolutions are"-nope not this year. Instead of writing and bragging even planning on it I'll just work on them and let them happen. Believe me it took me a while to learn-yeah the hard way and that's why I'm somewhat of a bitter person.

*clears throat*

Any-who...
I hope everyone have a great new year with their loved ones. Even the ones that decided it was best to push me out their lives last year-all good!

I am happy with my circles and I honestly don't need to add any extras back to my life-I'd like to keep it that way.

Let's make this year a good one all!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I considered an extra? You knew me such a long time ago