Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday world!

First I'd like to thank my loves who usually come here to visit me and even though you don't leave a comment it's all good just your presence is appreciated (you know who you are)-thank you!

So my dad went on a mini vaca to visit family and friends back home-thank god for that :-)
Do I miss him? Yes. Am I happy he left for a while? Yes of course to that:-) not only he needs the get-away but he was stressing everyone around him. He did enough damaged to us lol. But I miss him though. He's my father and he's a good dad if course.

Second thing is I thought I wasn't going on a vacation this year but the way things are going maybe after all I might be able to.
We'll see about that-I can confirmed by April or so.
I just have to make sure I'm on my grinds you know.

Hope everyone had a good valentines day-even if you don't have a boo nut god is your boo and believe me he's more important than anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh please, I visit. You don't even subscribe to my blog so I'm assuming you don't subscribe to other's blog either who can possibly follow yours. You have to read others for others to read yours missy :)

Anyway, I haven't seen much writing from you for this year. What's going on?

Unknown said...

Also where are you thinking of going on vacation? I'm looking for buddies to take mini vacations with throughout the year to the Caribbean and Europe.