Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's in store for you this Thanksgiving?

Now that Halloween and Veterans day is over...what's next again? ummm...oh yeah we have Thanksgiving right around the corner in exactly two week right? .. *checking out my calendar* uhhhhh..yep it is in two weeks. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Have you decided on who's going to get busy in the kitchen or not? Would it be you...your partner...the parents..maybe one of them? Come on now someone has to prepare the big dinner :-) ..or will you be going to friends and eat up all their food? Last year for Thanksgiving I went to my "friends" house, we cooked and actually had a great time. Sometimes when you don't want to be bothered with all the messes and the cleaning you just go to friends house..am I right? :-) well not always the case because I helped them cleaned. This year I plan on getting busy in the kitchen-yep I said it. I plan on cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family and I am very excited about that. I will also bake...I'd love to try to bake rum cake (although I'm not too good with the baking) but I will try to make some maybe this week or so and practice to see how it'll come out. Since I know someone who makes those on a regular I'll be asking for her help :-) I am too excited. That will be my plan this Thanksgiving. I won't be working-I need a break. Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just found out my family MAY NOT be getting together.. WTH is going on with the world. People breaking tradition and everything. We'll see how it goes. But I DO NOT plan on cooking. I can probably go to a good friend of mines house. Depending on where she goes. If she is at home with her ex (just broke up but still live together for now) I won't be going there. SMH... LOL..

Enjoy making dinner. Take pics of how things turn out..

P_LOCA said...

awww I'm sorry. Hope by next week you'll be having good plans. I'm going to the soup kitchen to feed the homeless early in the morning than go home to cook.