Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So another thanksgiving huh?
I know we all are happy to get a chance to see another thanksgiving-I know I am grateful, not only because I have great family, but I have some amazing friends in my life-thank GOD to that. And of course my good health that I'm always grateful for.

Yes I helped out in the kitchen for the first time on Thanksgiving today and I feel so accomplished that I get to be productive instead of staying in bed and let mom do all the slave work.
Let's see, umm I made the stuffing, mac and cheese, croissant , dressing, prep the salad and so on. It could've been just the dressing I'd still feel good about it.

Anyway I won't be going on and on about this but hope everyone and their mamas had/still having a bless thanksgiving.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this.

Val!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: