Monday, November 8, 2010

Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)...yeah I am :-)

Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)...yeah I am :-) I am so happy to share this song with you. Yeah I am late-what's new again? haaa haaa As much as I LOVE this song I really don't think the video fits the song well-my opinion! This song I feel like I am living it...I am happy where I am right now. I am grateful to have someone like her in my life. Just listen to the words and you'll see how I'm really doing :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it goes with the song... the time in which the video is suppose to take place (blacks & whites not suppose to be together). She having feelings for the white guy no matter what the town thinks... I tried to review the entire video again but my connect is slow. But from what I remember she down wit it rite?? So she's ready for the obstacles...