Friday, November 27, 2009

blk friday?......HAPPY BE-LATED THANKSGIVING

...so who's going shopping today or already went shopping?
I am tired of hearing and seeing ppls facebook stats and their tweets about black friday-who cares? seriously there's nothing good going on that day...go to work and not waste your money lol. ..now the best deals are after Christmas :)
....oh speaking of Christmas I have to start working on my Christmas list..the list is longer this year :)
I will save up and do my real shopping for myself after Christmas!
...untill then enjoy wasting money fools LOL
*************************************************************************************
....*yawns* so I'm late on my thankgiving post which I told myself I was going to work on yesterday...as you can see I didn't-I was very busy.
Hope everyone had a tasty thanksgiving with their loved ones.
I had a lovely thankgiving with my two best friends L & L....no I didn't spend it with family (they didn't mind), this year I wanted it to be different-I'm around my family sooo much and they didn't care lol.
....So yesterday not only I was taught to cook/prepared certain tasty dishes (proud of myself) but was given a surprised which I didn't expect :) what else could I ask for right? lol
I think I gained weight which I plan on getting rid of before the Christmas holiday-how does that sound?
I am thankful for my loving family although they get on my nerves ughhhh! but it's all good :)
I am thankful for my friends and the others in my life that accepts me for who I am. Also for my job-blah, my health and the fact that GOD is always with me no matter what.
I am grateful for making it another thanksgiving!
Link

No comments: