Wednesday, December 2, 2009

that made my whole week :)

I'm in bed now about to fall asleep, but before I do I would like to mention one thing and I am glad for. Thanks to FB I found my H.S best friend. We were very close but somehow and don't know what really happened but we lost contact. We did get in contact after H.S years but don't know what really happened Hmm!
Anyway right, so I found her on FB and I am glad I did, I used to think about her all the time and wondered what she was up to and hope life was great on her end. She said she felt the same way and glad she reconnect with me (no not that way-strictly platonic)!
..Now I'm thinking everything happens for a reason-to see how I thought I had a best friend who I knew you can say literally longer than my best friend from H.S now ..you'd think me and last "best friend" would still be friends?-NOPE! She betrayed me and hurt me...we're not even friends anymore-she was being immature about certain things and I had to make it clear to her nicely :)
..Anywho like I was saying everything happened for a reason. I lose a friend and GOD blessed me with another...ppl come and go out of your life which I can't seem to figure out why really? I wish I knew someone more than 5 or 6 years and to still be tight with-I am ashamed to even mentioned *shrugs* but it's the truth. I know it's not me, I'm not a bad person-the thing is I am too nice and always try to be there and put others before me which I'm learning not to do anymore!

*yawns* ..I wonder what else GOD has in store for me....waiting patiently.....
Goodnight world!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: