Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shytty feeling!

I'm back in my bed with the ipod on listening to all my neo-soul musics (india, jill, corinne, ledisi and so on)-that's the mood I am right now=messy!
I really hate the mood I am but can't help it during this couple of days. It's weird because as I'm getting older the symptoms are stronger and getting worst-WTF?
....And no I don't have a depression problem (I'm nowhere stressed out nor depressed), you (the females) know when she's around you've got al these crazy emotions-extra sensitive, everything affects you, and you're just a mess?-well that's me!
I can admit when she's around I see, feel and view everything around me blurry-that's how I can describe my state of being right now...nothing is clear to me, I refused to view things and ppl like I do when she's not around.
...
..So halloween is over-thank GOD!
I was tired of ppls fb stats and twittering about halloween-ok it's over already! After a while the same thing-come on! First day of another month-great!
I am ready for this year to be over already..well just a little.
So last night I was supposed to go out with my friends-although I got invited last min (which I don't like) but worked all day yesterday and was busy and an incident happened at work when I was gettting off then Ms. Flow decided to knock at my door-crazy! But no I didn't go anywhere besides work-not that it made a difference if I didn't join them anyway Hmm!
I'm sure they had a great time without me!!-good!
...
I deactivated my fb account earlier-i need a break and to stay to myself.

I really hope I get over this shytty mood!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: