Wednesday, July 22, 2009

forgiven-HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

*enters the creative world* Hmm!! just where I belong... I need some opinions, advice, whatever..AYUDARME AMIGAS(OS) lol ...question first: have you ever been hurt by anyone (loved ones, someone you were intimate with, a friend) and they did you wrong/betrayed you when you were so true to them? I understand everybody's different-some may hold a grudge and never forgive that person and some may forgive and work it out and be cool again *shrugs* whatever!! I can honestly say I hold grudges which I'm getting better on letting go....YES I am learning to let go and it's a really good feeling :) ..but what's bothering me>>I've thought about it like everyday, and I asked GOD for forgiveness for my ways and to let go and forgive ppl and their shytty ways towards me.. I want to forgive ppl and try to work things out, I really do-not because of anything other reason-I just want to...hard to believe but I'm a great believer in working things out, giving ppl a chance or a second chanmce and understand my differences and others'. Deep down inside I am afraid. I am afraid of rejection, I am afraid of being looked down (such pride)-I shouldn't be right? Hmmm!! I don't know anymore....but what I do know is that I want to contact someone who hurt me and she really tried to work it out with me and be cool and cordial-me on the other hand I was so hurt I basically told her to fuck off ughhh!! ...I want to contact her to see how she's doing and how are things with her *shrugs*-HELP!! Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel this post. I have an ex that I miss dearly. I miss her everything: smile, smell, texts. But I had a lot of things going on so I had to let her go. She's still bitter now but you never know what's really goin on in their heads. Forgive her and if you feel like contacting her do it. It may make her day. I wish I had the courage to reach out to my ex....even though I've been single since lol

P_LOCA said...

Thanks for the words of encouragements. I guess you're right on that. But what if she doesn't want to hear from me? What if she ignore my message (which by the way I lost her number and I won't be able to text) Hmm!
But I'll have to send a myspace (hate myspace) message then.
We'll see how that goes right-BLAH!