Monday, July 20, 2009

BLESS monday :)

I'm at my school now getting my fiancial papers ready for next semester-BLAH!! I can honestly and proudly say I am having a BLESS monday :) what about you? from today I plan on to continue having a BLESS day....let the little stuff past my shoulders and if it does I'll remember to brush it off! Last week I think on a wednesday I went to church for the first time in a long time LOL-I'm not religious or anything like that but I need to start going to church and show GOD how much I am able to do alot with him in my life and how much I apreciate his wonderful miracles :) ....so from now on I will try to make it a "regular thing' hope you al are having a BLESS monday! Link

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hey hon keep your head up no matter what there are others who have it worse than we do