Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thank you GOD for another year!

AWWWW I HAD TO LOL
AT THE "THE L WORD" PARTY IN PHILLY
NO COMMENTS LOL
MY FIRST VOLUNTEERING TABLE AT GRAMERCY
MY SURPRISED BIRTHDAY MY EX-BEST FRIEND HAD FOR ME :)-MISSED THOSE DAYS! AT THIS CLUB IN PHILLY
ME IN TX LAST YEAR AROUND THIS TIME
Hello everyone, Welcome again to my spot!
First I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and hope you all had a great '08 and hope you get to see many more in '09 and so on.
I know some of my good friends and my best friend heard it before and knows it and some of my other people I associate already heard me wishing them a great new year (blah blah). But I really would like to take the time out to thank and let people in my life know how much I appreciate them for being who they are-the best, the good, not so good, assholes (that's what makes you who you are), and the crazy ones (love you too) lol.
Looking back in '08, it was a very good year for me and I can honestly say I've come encounters with so many different types of individuals that I want to stay friends with and some I don't want in my life at all.
I've gone places that I've never been before and would like to visit again next year and maybe live in in two years (maybe that'll be my new years resolution for 2010) ::shrugs::
and some places I don't want to go back and waste my money again. But 2008 was a better than 2007-that I can say.
I've got hurt (feelings) by someone whom I truly loved and cared for, but hey that's life, regardless of anything if someone choses to hurt you no matter how deep is your love for them they will do it (no excuses!)
But I am over it..I am single and loving it lol..seriously it's totally fine ::smiles: I know GOD has a reason for whatever and why certain things happened the way they did.
I am greatful for whatever GOD has blessed me with ...
I am GRATEFUL for:
*good health (family)
*great ppl in my life
*full of self-love
*strong and smart
*my jobs
*and just every little thing else
I plan on leaving alot of old, bad habits and bad apples behind, some are personal that I can't share with you. But some are just simple little things that I need to get rid of and move on.
I plan on taking life more seriously and continue to live it to the fullest.
I've come to realized my priorities (be there for family, school, work, me and taking care of me more) is more important than anything else in this world.
I plan on being there for my friends more and try to come to an understanding that it's not and doesn't have to be all about ME all the damn times!
I plan on better my life, as in stay focused when in school and be more focused to my inner self/being, and to really understand who I am.
Continue to be the loving, sensitive individual that I am and not let the unsensitive assholes/anyone tell me otherwise.
I plan on continuing to give and share my love (to the ones that are worth it).
Ok now that you see what I'm planing on doing and you can understanding it or not that's up to you!
ohhhhh...before I put this down ,whoever is reading my page and feel like it's about them which after all if you feel some type of way-I guess it's you then ::smiles::
.....I plan on LEAVING/IGNORING THE BAD APPLES behind (who eats or would even pick up a bad apple off the ground anyway?) NOT ME! ok ok..I did but don't want to and trying not to for '09.
So I plan on deleting alot of "friends from '08 (the ones that's never there for me, the lames and the flakes, the ones that promised shyt but can't do shyt about it and always have this "I don't give a shyt attitude)..life is not about "oh that's not my business and why should I care". Or "Why should I care when that's the type of person that I am? I can't help it") I need more positive, self oriented individuals in my life. I am tired of the fakes ones and tired of someone I considered real but was dead wrong about.
GOD knows how much we all need positive thinkers and individuals in our lives. I know I do.
I have alot of goals that much be achived this year, better yeat before my birthday (April).
I plan on getting my license (grandma needs to be a lil faster lol)
I want to do my internship this fall.
I want this and I want that....::screaming::
I WANT IT ALL LOL!!
ok I should stop.....
oh but wait.....I can say I need to lose like Mmm!! ::looking in the mirror: 15lbs.
I can toned up a bit.
I can slow down on the partying and the drinking (well maybe to that one).
I plan on using my money wisely-recession hello lol
I can slow down on the talking (talk too much sometimes lol)..seriously I can slow down...
I would like to thank you all for being a part in my journey (life) and for being who you are....
and have a great new year..TTYL!!
Link

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice cake and lovely eyes and send me some free condoms, some that actually fit if u can

Sista GP said...

Hey girl, great post. I'm learning that writing down your goals helps you keep on track.

Glad to me one of the ones you keep for 2009.

Have a blessed 2009