Wednesday, December 24, 2008

grateful for this christmas

Hello my lovely ppls, hope you all are having a wonderful eve, I am-with my mom and dad (sister is at work and brother is down in FL)..yup he lives there now for good, moved down there like aug. or so to start a new life and make his life better (happy for him)...weird cause last year like this we weren't talking (for something stupid)..but we officially started talking when he moved down there (weird) but again that's my blood and I love his stupid ass lol.
::clears throat::
I worked today and some of my customers which i haven't seen in a while brought me gifts -nothing cheap for real::smiles::...and don't want to get intpo details either lol
yup...I really didn't expect it for real (loves surprises).
and we had that secret santa thing at work...and we (our job) went ice skating at bryant park (sometimes it's good to do somethng different and with other peeps.
Although last Christmas was different for me but we all know things changed and life goes on and get used to the changes that god made in our lives....
But i am with wonderful parents..and I have my great health and what else could I possibly asked for again?...::pauses:: Mmmm!!
So for the ones that thinks they're not having a great holiday because they didn't received any gifts-gifts are nice but think about all these ppl who lives in the third world country who are hungry and doesn't get shytt!!..really think about it!!
anyway be grateful for what you have and don't have..
have a very Merry Christmas everyone!! Link

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

YOUR GIFT IS YOUR HEART and ice skating huh, me digs that