Monday, January 19, 2009

How annoying-ughhh!!

Ok this is something I had to share with you all which I'm sure some of you (New Yorkers) already experienced and know how it can be on the trains of NYC. And maybe some who doesn't have to do the NYC transit but sure deal with public transportation period. I've been taking public transportation for a long time and believe me I know all about the DOS and the DON'TS, I've been on the train from early to mid day, and throughout the night (basically that's how I go about). I love taking the trains, the transfering from one spot to the other, go up and down, uptown, downtown, midtwon, eastside, west side, parkside, parkview and so on-good experience-believe me lol. But, just like I'm a subway rider and love the NYC public transportation is the same way I have alot of pet peeves about it, and sometimes just wish I was the only one who takes the subway.
Some of the other passengers I ride with on the train really thinks it's their private world, and some thinks it's their livingroom or their backyard, or may think they're at the park.
ATTN: and this goes out especially to the black folks-no self-respect, no good behavior with themselves and their kids.
I don't like it when a group of young girls gets so loud on the train that the whole car can hear them-who cares about you and your boyfriend having sex?
No one cares about you smacking that girl from your class who gave you the dirty look!
No one cares about where you're going friday night!
No one cares about the type of labels you wear-ughhh so ghetto!!
****NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT KIND/TYPE OF MUSIC YOU'RE LISTENING TO***COME ON PLEASE, TURN THAT VOLUME DOWN-NOT THAT WE CARE IF YOU GO DEAF BUT I AM TRYING TO READ THE NEWSPAPER, OR A BOOK, EVEN WANT TO LISTEN TO MY OWN MUSIC ON MY IPOD..BELIEVE I DON'T CARE!!
I had a long day at work or at school and sometimes both, I am tired and need to rest my legs, do I care if you have ten kids with you? NO!
I don't hate kids or anything like that but when you see a young female with a stroller and two more kids on the side, and it's obvious she wasn't ready to have these kids. Especially if the kids have no manners, and doesn't know how to behave that's when my mean side takes place and just let her stand with her lil bastards-yeah yeah I'm mean but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and what I mean by that. I'm sorry I've had a long day WORKING OR WAS AT SCHOOL, DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE AND THESE YOUNG ONES ON THE OTHER HAND RATHER SPREAD THEIR LEGS AND HAVE BABIES LIKE THEY'RE READY AND THE ECONOMY IS GREAT!! NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY SEAT AND NO YOU CAN NOT SQUEEZE IN AND MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!
I pay my fare so why should I be uncomfortable for you with 10 kids?
What I also hate is when bums come on the train and begs for money meanwhile there are help out there-my taxes and other New Yorkers taxes pay for your shelter and your well being, so why not use it?
I know I can be judgemnetal but this is the truth!
You're an American, you were born and raised in the US and I'm sure they have more help for them, alot of apportunities for them-hello it's your country why not take advantage?
But they rather be lazy and depend on the government and abuse it and don't appreciate the opportunities. They rather sit and blame the "white men and the government for their lazy asses.
My taxes, my working hard pays for your welfare and the places that you need to go to get some help..please do that!
I don't hate anyone nor have anything against anybody but when it comes to trying to use me and don't see that I'm trying and even take it into consideration and take take and take that's when I say FU!!
Don't you hate when you're waiting for the train, especially during rush hour, the train be packed and there's more people coming in....all of a sudden the train gets right in front of you that's when people becomes savages? Their savegeness comes out-LOL to that.
I hate being pushed and rushed..I let them know it't not that serious lol..for real it really isn't.
oh wait wait..they get inside the train all in your way and looking for the best seats lol!
like come on get out of my way so I can seat.
Like I said this isn't to be mean or a bytch but just annoying to me and to others.
I know I may offend some people but this is the truth-sorry!
So you tell me what you think and how you deal with it when you get on the train/next time you get on the train.
Thanks!
Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't used public transportation much since I left the ATL. The most memorable moment was when a woman, obviously with mental concerns, start "chewing out" a MARTA train officer just cause he walked by her down the aisle.
Her conversation was humorous and at the same time it was sad that she was walking around with her issues. The entire time she knew exactly where she was going, by calling out her stop to the officer. She left the train at that station.

m said...

lol. yes you do sound annoyed :)I'll have to come back to this in a few weeks time after I get my first taste of NYC trains and we'll compare notes :)totally love the writing though!