Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How would you start?

It's exactly 12:49pm on Wednesday December 3rd of 2008, I am at work now (my regular day job) and about to start at 1pm and will get off at 9pm maybe close. It's going to be a hectic day (Christmas Tree lighting at Rockefeller Center) so you can imagine. And just going to be a busy end of the year because we all know it's the holiday season and we're all going to be busy with our lives and live it joyfully!! So what are your plans for this holiday season? We've got meetings, work, family, school, friends, parties to attend and planing.....how would you plan them and how would you be ready for the holidays, how and when will you start planing? Have you done your shopping yet? Either way you have to start somewhere..why not get the gifts and get the cards ready with the list first and start from there and work your way down and see what needs to be done-maybe it'll be easier that way.
I have so much to do this holiday season: Parties, meetings, volunteering works (LifeBeat, Foodbank, City Harvest, have to go help at the shelters), work, blogging, and have to get my works ready for my soon be a career for singersroom ::smiling::
I remember last holiday, I was so in love with someone whom I thought felt the same way about me but in the end I was in it alone-I miss you..and I wished you'd never hurt me like you did I swear, I don't hate you. Anyway life is life and I have to make the best of it.
But last year I would be all hyped up and happy and already booked my flight and got all my things ready to go visit them ::smiling::
God only knows why things turned out the way it did after all I would not be the one to hurt anyone. So that I can be sure I can live with myself at peace.
But I am ready for the holidays! All I know is that this holiday would be different and I'm going to try to make the best of it without regrets!!
Link

No comments: