Monday, February 20, 2012

#random just because....

Hola again world!

So weekend just passed with me on the couch with a laptop in front of me searching and basically doing my homework on cars, the best deals, models, mileages, year, also what to expect when I visit a dealership. I was doing my homework.

I didn't go anywhere despite the fact that I got invited to places. My cramps were really bad (what's new?). But I didn't want to be bothered by anyone.
I wanted this long weekend to be about me and be at my house.

What I realized is that I'm so over the partying scene and the clubbing a long time ago. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I'm older and wiser, I know what/where to spend my money plus the body isn't the same anymore- Haaaaa! But I'm serious.
I've been there and done that.
I'm more of a lounge or bar type of person. I'm a grown ass woman lol. Who has time to get it on a dance floor anymore? I still have my moves but I'm done.
Crazy how I was known well still known as the dance machine-I remember them days lol.

But I rather from time to time go to a lounge and enjoy my time with people who'll appreciate my company and not make plans with flakes like I used to-no planning with flakes. I'm smarter.

Anyway, hope you all had an awesome long weekend.
Hope next weekend is better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im still waiting for you too dance on me.....

P_LOCA said...

ummmm...who's this?