Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Left Turn Driving With Anastasia

Happy hump day everyone!
Hope you all are having a good week.
I am I'm just tired because I've been volunteering with Food Bank For NYC and working. Basically keeping myself busy for the time being.

Ok remember my latest post?.. well not latest but the one I believe before Whitney Houston's? How I'm working one of my goals and how much I'd like to share it with you all but because things never work out for me when I share it so I rather keep it in a hush for now? Yeah that one.

.... so yeah I achieved it and how such a relief and excitement to have finally worked on something, spent money and time-yes I have my license.
I've been back and forth with it, somehow the other schools never helped-I have some personal reasons about those which I've put behind me and moving on.

I finally decided to try again and not given up this time.
I did my search, read reviews and basically did what I had to. So I picked Left Turn Driving School. It's located in Brooklyn. I specifically requested a female instructor (had my reasons).
Well they helped me by given me Anastasia.

Anastasia was very professional, hands-on, helpful (I know it was her job and all but she went beyond the expectations), she made me feel at ease and very comfortable, she was very determined for me to get that license and supportive too. Let's just say she made it somewhat her personal business.

If any of you read my post that lives in Brooklyn or close to/ even wouldn't mind doing the travel who is willing to get their license and get well-prep for it then I suggest this school. I'd also suggest requesting Anastasia.

She's awesome!

Thank you again Anastasia :-)



No comments: