Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some things I'd like to know...Can someone please help me!

This post may not be a positive one and maybe not what some of you might expect but whatever!

This is a post to the greedy-nasty-gossip-hunger-hatin'-no life losers that have nothing better to do with their patethic life..you know the ones that rather gossip about other people's business rather taking c are of their child...their fucked-up homes....yeah those!

I can never understand why some females hate on each other, ESPECIALLY (yes I'll say it) the black females?!

They either don't like the person because they have nothing going for themselves or want to have the person's life..they even hate because they're just plain stupid!

One thing I can't stand, is someone who likes drama and their life is all about that. Come on people if that's all you're all about then...
God don't like ugly (it's so cliche at the same time so fucking true)
I can't stand the negative folks around me, it's too bad I have to be around them-the fake Christians, fake ass people who pretend to care about you but ain't worth shit!
I rather have few REAL friends than a lot of faux "friends".
I'm done venting now! :-)

No comments: