Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mmmmmmm! Jillian

As you all already know ( well not all-but now ya'll do) that I adore Ms. Michaels. she is a professional trainer, a celebrity trainer to put it. I adore her to the point I tried applying for "Losing It With Jillian" and "The Biggest Loser" but too bad I was not qualified. I didn't care about the fact that they want a certain "type" to be on the show and I didn't "fit" that "category", but I applied with the mindset hey I'll be around Jillian and she's going to work me hard haaa haa! #dontjudeme Like come on look at the body-the strong arms...the abs..thighs...Mmmmmmmmmmm! I wouldn't mind a body like that...only if she'd willing to work with me.
Some may think I'm a stalker or obsessed but I don't think I am at all. i'm sure some of you have a favorite celebrity out there haaa haaa.....
...in the meantime enjoy her sexiness!

No comments: