Sunday, July 4, 2010

MY BEETLE :-)

Good evening world....yes it's me again...there's something I'd like to share with you guys and gyals again.... Although I may not be financially ready for a car yet...which I can get any junk from anyone but I want my first car to be special and my dream car. So most of you already know I'm OBSESSED with the color GREEN and of course I'd want a GREEN car :-) ...make sense dont' you think? Anywho I don't want any ordinary car, I'd love a beetle..a cute GREEN beetle :-) they're so cute..don't care who's the maker which I'm sure it's made by one maker...ummm...am I right or do I need to do some research on that? ....I like this type of car because it's unique, small enough for exactly four people which not most cars has. With only two doors. Very simple and I like that. now time to go do my research on the maker(s).

No comments: