Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am only human now back OFF w/ a ☺

I am human-I am living...I have flaws-I'm only human...Iam sensitive-I cry to some silly things you may find funny or would never cry over-my feelings are different from yours-after all I am human..I have hurt-I've been hurt but I get over it-because I am learning...I view the world totally different from others because we are all different yet the same godamn species-we are human....I have judged-discriminated-hated-treated others bad but I have learned that shit won't get me, you or anyone anywhere-I have learned to appreciate others for who they are-they're only human....I care and sometimes too caring-am I going to change who I am because assholes doesn't appreciate that? HELL NO!-I am human....I have ♥ to give and share-I am human..........................I am living..loving..appreciating life for what it has to offer............now are you?


....no this isn't a poem, don't try to view it this way. It's not a lyric either!
No this is not about anyone in specific-GENERAL! So stop trying to figure out or assume this is about you cause it isn't!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: