Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVING NATHALIE!!

..I feel so bad right now and ashamed to know that I forgot if today was my loving sister's birthday :(

I would ♥ to put a pic of her up but she's not a pic type of person-she's very simple and plain and loving just the way she is. She's older than me and she really watches out for me and my well being although sometimes I be thinking I'm the older one and we always get into it.. But she knows she's my ♥ ☺

My sister is my other half-we may not be spending a lot of time together or hang out on a regular like I do with my closes friends or do a lot together but she's my ♥ and my soul, no one I mean no one can take her place :)
I ♥ her with all my being and soul and I wish her all the best for her birthday and so on in life.

So this is for my number one ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHALIE!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: