Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Decided! Sorry for the weak ones ☺

...Ok so I've decided to eliminate the negative ones out of my life.

..WAITTT!!! Before I continue I want to make myself clear and don't judge me for my decision (not that it would make a difference anyway), but I am tired of all the negative, the complainer, judgemental, arrogant, just the "why this and why that, how come this and how come that?" Type ones-TIRED of them all.
We all have our problems but always complaining about them will not result into anything but stress, if it wasn't meant to be then FACE IT..it WON'T work!!! So be quiet and enjoy the ride we call life (or try to).

Yes I sometimes complain when things doesn't go my way, and I was judgemental at one point (which I'm working on)...hey!! I'm working on it, being judgemental and mean to ppl is not cool and it really reveals the type of person you are-SHITTY and just need to wiped out off the face of the earth (like that). So I am willing to change my ways and become a kinder and not so judgemental person.

When ppl see you or even have a conversation with you and they may not like your opinions on some things or how you word things they automatically assume the worst UGHH!!-dont you hate that?
I don't care what others have to say about me or view me-BUT what I do know is I am surrounded by two types of group of friends-the positive ones where I learn something everytime we hang out and have a conversation, and they're willing to give out a hand, the ones that let me know "what's up" and "val, you're fucking up!" Type. ....and I do have the type where all they do is complain and complain, negative, only work and have no goals (I understand we may have our problems) but the ones that aren't trying. The materialistic types, the ones all they wanna do is give you the biggest ☺ and behind your back they really hate you!!
The ones where there's no way you can learn anything from them (positive things that is)..the ones where you've tried to give out a hand but refused and think they know it all-Hmm!! I wonder why you always think you know it all.

So I decided to delete, ignore, deny, shut down, eliminate those types where in all actuality have nothing in common-seriously I should've known that years ago, months ago, weeks ago and even days ago.

I know you're not supposed to push anyone out your life-WAIT!!
Who said you're not supposed to again?!
Oh it's our decision isn't it?
Ummm..if I make a decision and it's for the better, to better my life-HECK yeah I will ☺
...When you're surrounded by negative ppl they bring negative energy along to you, it's all around you and that really affects everyone around them-and believe me I really don't need that.
I don't need any negative vibes or any of that around me.
So I'm keeping the ones where I know won't have to worry about being myself and will accept me for who I am. The ones that we can relate and have a conversation without being negative on things. The ones where I can learn from.

I am doing this for myself and that would be one of the things I will be working on.

Thank you!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: