Monday, June 4, 2012

....my hands are washed and moving on!

"​If you leave without a reason, do not come back with an excuse."

Just because you know someone for years doesn't make them your "best friend" or "the sister you never had", even "another sister". Believe me I learned that the hard way.

I've came across people that I've known for years, trusted and considered best friends and even "sisters" but they all hurt me and decided to walk out of my life.
The person that I am, I treat each and everyone in my life with equal respect that they deserved. I gave them no reason to treat me this way or to walk out but they did and they did it on their own.
I think that's one of the reasons I don't feel bad, because if I gave you no reason and you did it anyway well that's on you. That's why they always feel stupid and tried to come back.

I am so over some of them.
You decided to walk out on your own so stay out.
I also believe it's god's way and a sign to let me know that at the end they weren't meant to be in my life. So I will have to accept that.

....some my friendship with that person was to their advantage-I don't need that!

I have moved on.
I am smarter. Wiser and have washed my hands off-respect that!

No comments: