Thursday, June 30, 2011

My DC Trip-too bad no pics now

......so I've decided to catch up on my blog today and why not do it at a good time other than today-after all I'm off...nothing to actually do..why not? ..wait this blog (the last time I updated it it was supposed to be a "random" one right?) I recently went to DC, to get away from my usual NY life. I surely went alone like I did when I went to SF last spring. It was somewhat a solo trip that really enjoyed. ....like I always say and believe sometimes you don't need a group of friends/people to have a good time-I believe it all depends on the person that you are-which I am very responsible, mature, smart, independent so I was good. I actualy took a couple of pictures and I was trying to upload here but somehow it wouldn't work-sucks! I guess I'll have to try it another time. I had an amazing time. I visited the Smithsonian, the Monumet and The White House (which I couldn't get too close), next time I'll have to book a tour to visit the inside. I really had a great time. Believe it or not I love museums :-) I'd really like to get away again...which I'm planning on. It's always good to get away once in a while you know. yeah...... Link

No comments: